Society of Petroleum Engineers (WA) 2015 Scholarship
Details of Scholarship
A $3,500 p.a. award is made payable to the student to assist with their undergraduate studies. The program is aimed at engineering students pursuing a career in Petroleum Engineering.
Please return your applications via email attachment by Friday 15th May 2015 to the SPE WA Scholarships Committee:
Michelle Lim – email@example.com
- Students must be based in Western Australia
- Students must be an existing member of SPE International. Free student membership can be signed up for online at http://www.spe.org/join/
- Students must be in penultimate or ultimate year of undergraduate studies or in postgraduate (Masters) course work (i.e. not research).
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time course load in academic study at one of the following institutions:
- School of Mechanical Engineering at the University of WA
- Petroleum Engineering Department at Curtin University of Technology
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship awards will be based on written applications and a final round of personal interviews.
- The information submitted in this application is considered confidential.
- Students who have previously received an SPE scholarship are ineligible to apply a second time.
- SPE WA reserves the right to change the scholarship structure and amount on a yearly basis.
- Scholarship recipients agree to be profiled for the SPE Australasia News.
- By submiting this application you agree to the above Terms and Conditions and certify that the statements and information in this application form are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief.