Society of Petroleum Engineers (WA) 2014 Scholarship
Details of Scholarship
$5,000 p.a. award (maximum 2 years) is made payable to the student to assist with their undergraduate studies. The winners will receive the scholarship for 2 years; 4th and 5th year students will receive it for 1 year. The program is aimed at engineering students (in all years) pursuing a career in Petroleum Engineering.
Please return your applications via email attachment by 9th May 2014 to the SPE WA Scholarships Committee:
Lina Velosa and Dan O’Reilly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Student members of the SPE currently enrolled in full time academic study by course work (i.e. not research) at one of the following institutions:
- School of Mechanical Engineering at the University of WA (includes Petroleum degrees within the school)
- Petroleum EngineerDinegp artment at Curtin University of Technology
- Australian School of Petroleum at the University of Adelaide
- School of Petroleum Engineering at the University of New South Wales
Scholarship applicants must be enrolled in a Petroleum Engineering major. All first year SPE Scholarship recipients must be enrolled in a Petroleum Engineering class by their second year. Please note, the scholarship will be cancelled immediately if the student transfers out of their Petroleum Engineering major.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship awards will be based on written applications only, personal interviews will not be held.
- The information submitted in this application is considered confidential.
- By summiting this application you agree to the above Terms and Conditions and certify that the statements and information in this application form are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief.