SPE Western Australia Scholarships 2019
SPE Western Australia provides annual scholarships to support Western Australian university students specialising in fields of study that will lead to a professional career in petroleum engineering.
In 2019 SPE WA will offer up to 5 Scholarships with a value of $2,000 each, for engineering students in Bachelors and Masters degrees pursuing a career in the oil and gas industry. These scholarships are aimed at recognizing, encouraging and assisting talented and passionate individuals who are the industry’s up-and-coming energy professionals.
Applications will be accepted between Monday 22nd July and Friday 30th August 2019.
- Students must be based in Western Australia
- Students must be an existing member of SPE International. Free student membership is available here.
- Students must be in penultimate or ultimate year of undergraduate studies or in postgraduate (Masters) course work
(i.e. not research).
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time course load in academic study in one of the following disciplines:
- – Petroleum Engineering
- – Mechanical Engineering
- – Chemical Engineering
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship awards will be based on written applications and a final round of personal interviews.
- The information submitted in your application is confidential.
- Students who have previously received an SPE scholarship are ineligible to apply a second time.
- SPE WA reserves the right to change the scholarship structure and amount on a yearly basis.
- Scholarship recipients agree to be profiled for the SPE WA marketing purposes.
- The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting this application you agree to the above Terms and Conditions and certify that the statements and information in this application form are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief.
In your application you will need to provide a cover letter, resume, and a copy of your latest academic transcript.
To apply visit this link.