Well Decommissioning Surface and Subsea Wellheads – Phase 3 and Phase 2
August 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
- Discussion of Phase 3 of Well Abandonment involving the removal of the Subsea Wellhead and Cutting & Retrieving of Conductor String from below the seabed for wells with dry trees.
- Brief discussion of Phase 2 of Well Abandonment where intermediate zones with flow potential is isolated
- Proposal for deviating from the norm when recovering Subsea Wellheads.
Speaker profile : Edwin Damasena
- Drilling professional with over 40 yrs industry experience
- 13 yrs as staff engineer in Europe then as a consultant working in Australia/South America/India/Myanmar/Thailand/Indonesia/Malaysia
- Positions held Drilling Superintendent, Drilling Manager, Lead Drilling Engineer, Drilling Supervisor/Well Technology Manager and Base Manager
- Floating drilling, Jack Up and Platform drilling. Land drilling including in remote desert and bushland area.
10 remaining, 2 days left to RSVP