SPE WA section has established strong links with other WA energy associations, clubs and societies, chairing quarterly meetings so that we each can share positive initiatives and ideas in addition to solutions to overcome ongoing challenges. As our industry encounters increasing hurdles including negative media coverage, these sessions provide an opportunity for us all to collaborate and cooperate with each other more regularly in Perth. One common goal is trying to ensure that both the current and next generation of engineering and petroleum sciences students properly comprehend the importance of energy, and the critical requirement for their talent across the energy spectrum in the future. The inter-society relationships also assist all of our respective Members to diversify their knowledge, for example via attending each others industry events.
This page has been set up to facilitate this, and primarily to make SPE WA Members aware of the other energy associations including their activities.
Please click on the relevant Association, Club or Society to learn more:
– APPEA (Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association)
– EA (Engineers Australia Hydrocarbon & Energy Transition Group)
– FESAus (Formation Evaluation Society of Australia)
– HSA (Hydrogen Society of Australia)
– PESA (Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia)
– PPDM (Professional Petroleum Data Management Association)
– SEA (Subsea Energy Australia)
– SEAPEX (South East Asia Petroleum Exploration Society)
– SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers International)
– SUT (Society for Underwater Technology)
– WISE (Women in Subsea & Energy)