- This event has passed.
Industry Mentoring Workshop – Networking
July 26, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree – $25
How to Make Networking Profitable
We’re all told to network. It’s good for business. It’s good for our careers. But what if you find it hard to talk to people. What if you’d rather not go networking at all? Imagine you didn’t fear networking. The rewards would be immense. You’d make better connections, bring in more business and fast track your career. Ron shows you in this master class how to go from a complete non-networker to being confident to network anywhere, anytime with anyone.
Come along on Thursday, 26th July at the Engineers Australia Auditorium (712 Murray St, West Perth), to hear Ron elaborate on how to –
- Remove the fear so you can actually enjoy networking
- Generate more business/career opportunities
- Build your network of contacts efficiently
- How to work a networking event and get results
- How to follow up from a networking event do that you capitalise on the connection you have made
- Navigating coffee chats and other 1 to 1 meetings for deeper relationships and better results
- Keeping in touch so your relationships don’t fall through the cracks
- How to turn your networking contacts into RELATIONSHIPS and BUSINESS
The workshop will be from 4pm to 5:30pm with a networking opportunity to follow until 6:30 – 7pm.
Mentors/Mentees are FREE OF CHARGE however for those who aren’t a mentor/mentee in the SPE WA industry mentoring program but are still interested in attending, a charge of $25 applies to help cover costs. Please register below.
Not everyone finds networking easy, but it’s a big part of doing business and managing a career. So it’s important to be good at it. If you don’t quite ‘get’ how to network or you’re not getting the results you want from networking, you won’t want to miss this important presentation. Your presenter is Ron Gibson — Australia’s leading professional expert in business networking. You can check him out on LinkedIn. Ron will offer up specific advice for creating your networking strategy, building relationships and keeping your network alive and serving you.