- This event has passed.
Young Professionals Technical 101 Series: Mudlogging
May 25, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree – $10
Howard Black is the Global Technical advisor for Sperry Drill Surface Data Logging (mudlogging).
Howard has 35 years of industry experience working in many different locations around the world. He has managed, and been involved in the development of, mudlogging services, advanced mudlogging solutions, realtime services, and drilling optimization services. Currently based in Aberdeen in the UK working for Sperry SDL’s Global group.
Presentation Overview – Mudlogging Solutions in Today’s Oil Industry.
- Safety Moment
- Introduction to Surface Data Logging (SDL)
- Training and Competency
- Standard SDL Services
- SDL Solutions Overview
- DrillFact – Solutions to drill a safer and more efficient well
- FlowFact – Solutions to prevent fluid influx and loss
- GasFact – Solutions for formational fluid evaluation
- IsoFact – Solutions for formational fluid diagenesis and connectivity
- LithoFact – Solutions for minerology
- Realtime Data Delivery
- Realtime Operating Centres
- Designing SDL for the future
When: Thursday, May 25th; 11:30 – 13:00
Where: Level 27 140 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000 (Halliburton Conference Room)
As always, lunch is provided and the event is free for SPE members.
Special Thanks to this event’s sponsor: